Brokers, customers and insurers alike are frustrated by the commercial property quote to purchase process – often taking weeks, if not months, to deliver. C-Quence recognised that these pain-points could be reduced significantly by streamlining the quote to buy process with a new data driven digital platform.
C-Quence use intelligent data services within their C-Q Elements platform to speed up the quote process and inform risk selection, underwriting decisions and pricing. Addresscloud services help underpin the C-Quence platform providing address validation, property attributes and perils scores in real-time using high quality data.
“Addresscloud have been a pleasure to work with. Their willingness, ability and agility together with the quality of the data they provide mean they have been integral to our ambition of transforming Commercial Insurance.”
Jacqueline McNamee, CEO, C-Quence
The Business Challenge
C-Quence deliver sophisticated insurance products quickly, at lower cost with superior service. To achieve this a key requirement was an address verification service to capture the customer address accurately at outset and provide precision coordinates and the UPRN to link to third party data. Property data attributes are needed to reduce the question set and deliver risk scores for key perils including flood and crime.
What was the Solution?
Addresscloud API services have been seamlessly embedded into C-Quence’s platform. The Addresscloud Match API and Intelligence API deliver high-quality, up-to-date information:
- Address validation & geocoding: a customer address is validated against OS AddressBase Premium data including rooftop level coordinates and the UPRN
- Property attributes: property attributes including commercial classification, internal floor area and property type are returned in real-time
- Peril scores: address level perils including JBA flood, crime and fire station drive times inform the underwriting and pricing process
C-Quence found the Addresscloud solution to be a great fit for its needs and delivered against a number of key criteria:
- High quality data: from market leading sources including JBA, the Ordnance Survey, Valuation Office (VOA) and the Land Registry
- Deep insurance knowledge: the Addresscloud team have been working in the insurance industry for more than 20 years
- Speed and scalability: the Addresscloud APIs deliver results in milliseconds and can cope with any workload and the service is backed by a full SLA
The C-Q Elements platform is reliable, robust, data-driven and industry leading and delivers commercial insurance quotations and client specific policy documentation within minutes. Although speed is important the integrity of the data and how it is used in the underwriting process is critical to:
- the quality of the transaction processes
- minimise errors
- drastically reduce referral turnaround times
- harness the power of data & analytics
- eliminate duplication
- reduce errors
Addresscloud’s unique, scalable solution, gives C-Quence the capacity to grow and service its customers to levels not seen before in the industry.
C-Quence and C-Quence Insurance Solutions are trading names of C-Quence Technologies Limited which is an appointed representative of Ambant Underwriting Services Limited, a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 597301 to carry on insurance distribution activities. C-Quence Technologies Limited is registered in England and Wales company number 11102933. Registered office at 1 Adam Street, London, WC2N 6LE. www.c-quence.co.uk
Addresscloud provides software services to locate and describe addresses with rooftop level accuracy using high quality data from our market-leading partners. Our rich APIs and intuitive applications help organisations understand more about their customers to reduce risk and make better decisions. Addresscloud’s innovative, highly scalable cloud platform and deep industry knowledge are trusted by businesses from start-ups to global corporations.